onsdag 10 juni 2009

I Love you, Man!

Speaking of Andy Samberg, I saw "I Love You, Man" at Bergakungen movie theater here in Gothenburg last week. My expectations for this flick was as high as a Method Man & Redman album. And lucky me! What do I get? A fucking brilliant movie.
If my expectations where a 7,2 on the IMDB scale this movie hit 8,1.
This comedy had it all. Embarrassing moments that made you want to crawl out your seat (like that family guy episode in the pub), on point humour from the superb brains of Jason Segel and Paul Rudd, & my girlfriend laughing out loud in a dead quiet theater room (she told me this is her favorite comedy ever).

I truly recommend this flick. If you liked Knocked Up & Forgetting Sarah Marshall you'll love this one even more!

This is a definite SEE! So what are you waiting for?

1 kommentar: