söndag 14 juni 2009

The Hangover

Me, and my girlfriend went to see Todd Philips' "The Hangover" on an early show two days ago. Kind of weird expectations for this movie with it having the director of "Old School" (Will Ferrell) and "Starsky & Hutch" (Ben Stiller), 8,5 on IMDB at the moment and a cast that isn't that well known. I mean, I couldn't expect a new frat pack comedy flick and the story (Jon Lucas & Scott More) felt more hard and action packed.
This turned out to be a good movie with a super story. Not great like "I Love You, Man" but good. Kind of reminds me of "Memento" by Christopher Nolan in some ways of the storytelling.
It truly is good enough for me to buy it and rewatch it when it hits the video store.
It's a "see" and you'll definetly get a lot of laughs out of this one!

Favorite character is Bradley Cooper who have grown in my eyes since I saw him in Wedding Crashers (in which he was great).
Other great portraits of characters in picture below (Ken Jeong, Heather Graham & Zach Galifianakis).
In fact, I don't think I've ever seen Ken Jeong not being hilarious.
He's accent is absolutely a favorite in this flick!

SEE!


Extra-extra on Todd Philips is that he's working on a sequel to "Old School".
Something to look forward to!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar