torsdag 16 juli 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Back from one weeks vacation (Sorry I haven't been writing).

Before I went for a week in Scania (Skåne, downsouth of Sweden) I saw "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" with my girlfriends big brother.
Now you're probably wondering why this flick shows up on my blog but I'll tell you.
I laid all the bad things I heard about the movie aside. I went there to get what was offered, nothing more. I went there to see a 2,5h, hardcore action movie with mutli million dollar effects. I didn't however go there thinking I'd see an academy award worthy flick.
This is why I was satisfied and went out of the theathre with a smile on my face.
You should see this movie with a clear head. Not expecting great acting or a great story, but expecting a bad ass, grafic fx experience!

John Turturro made the movie funnie so him a Shia LaBeouf can split the "Flicks For Kicks Favorite Character Award" for this one.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar